deputy chief editor at Radio Targu Mures
– born at Targu Mures (1976)
– studied in his hometown at the famous Bolyai Farkas high school, than attended the University of Bucharest as a philology specialist.
– he lived in Bucharest where he worked at the Hungarian newspapers Romaniai Magyar Szó and Krónika (1995-2005) and for the Zone Studio (1996-2000).
– between 2008-2012 he was member of the Romanian National Audiovisual Council (Consiliul National al Audiovizualului)
– since 2012 he is working at Romanian Radio Broadcasting Company as deputy chief editor at the Radio Targu Mures regional studio, which is broadcasting programs in four languages for Romanian, Hungarian, German and Roma national communities from Brasov, Covasna, Harghita and Mures county.
– leading the editorial stuff for minorities programs, in 2013 Radio Targu Mures became the first public radio station in Romania with a dedicated channel to ethnic communities broadcasting on air and online full time in their mother tongue.
– Radio Targu Mures is one of the most important media institution in it`s region and it is more than a radio, due to several running projects it is deeply connected to everyday life of local communities